Thursday, July 21, 2011

Menopause and Hot Flashes - Coping With Hot Flashes (Guest writer)

My guest writer for today: Ann Moses (aka I Am A Vita Woman)

Being a woman at the age of experiencing the phase of menopause and hot flashes
better known as the “change of life”, I have found that hot flashes are the worst symptom of the symptoms.

First of all the hot flashes come suddenly and at any given time.
You will go through a frantic point and not only that your stress level will increase.
I would get so upset when I would have a hot flash attack as I call it.

I knew I had to gain some control and by doing that I had to find a good product.
So I did, and I was introduced to a product. I started taking a Specialized Women’s Health Supplement, name Vita Woman distributed by Vitamark International.



I was introduced by this product by a very caring, professional, mentor, whose background career is a Licensed Pharmacist. He told me that he had something that would help me. Oh boy he was so right! After hearing my story of the changes I was going through with menopause. He was really sure of it!

How much of it did I take? How long did it take to see results?

The recommended dosage is 2 caplets in the AM with water and 2 in the PM daily.Well, since I had a server case of menopause I one increased the dosage to 6 and 6. I felt that I needed to build my system up. I completed the first bottle of 120 caplets
(which was about 30 days or less.)

I had discovered AMAZING results in 2 month period I had seen drastic changes. I didn’t break out with the sudden hot flashes, my mood swings were different, I didn’t have as many crying spells as I once had, and when I would have an hot flash attack I didn’t go into a frantic mode.

So seeing these kinds of results I can TRULY say I am hooked on VITA WOMAN.
This product is a product that will CHANGE your LIFE! Now I can say I GOT MY LIFE BACK!!

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Ann Moses for agreeing to share her information with everyone who visit my blog.
Now may I direct your attention to visit I Am A Vita Woman and leave your comments, questions and she will be more then happy to help you with this very serious problem that will affect all women in their life.
What you have to say is important to Vita Woman, she is passionate and dedicated to helping women all over the world to get their life back. Please take a few minutes to complete the Menopause and Hot Flashes Survey when you visit here site?

I thank you for visiting my blog and I want you to visit again real soon.

Click here to visit I Am A Vita Woman to learn more about Menopause and Hot Flashes

No comments:

Post a Comment