Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog Syndication - It Works For Getting Backlinks, Indexing and Ranking For SEO!


Hello everyone I invite you to join my very active blog syndication group on Facebook today. You can meet and network with everyone here, and learn a lot from a variety of blogs that is being posted everyday.

The group is growing very rapidly everyday and this means a lot of VIRAL EXPOSURE for your blogs and articles. Another great reason to join is, it's free syndication for your blog and it means real people will be reading and seeing your content. I look forward to seeing your blog post or article(s) in the group. Please click the banner below and join me there now!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Terri, Thank you kindly for your invitation to join your Facebook Group. I'm devoted to Education in Network and hope to both learn and teach from experience. Is this where I post my first blog in this comment section?
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the banner and it will take you to my Facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just asked to join Terri, thanks!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. J I've added you in, and tell your friends who write blogs about the group. This works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so excited about what your are doing, You are a great leader and mentor. I appreciate nugget I receive from you. Much success and by this way this is a beautiful website.
    Carolyn Coleman-Grady

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really an informative site. Please check this site to explore the world's greatest business opportunity and the best natural products @ http://foreverlivingbd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That said, criteria for quality inbound links has gotten tougher (thanks to people using hidden links or so-called "backlink farms" - pages whose sole purpose is to provide inbound links to websites related backlinks
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. The group is growing very rapidly everyday and this means a lot of VIRAL EXPOSURE for your blogs and articles. get free backlinks for my website

    ReplyDelete