Friday, July 22, 2011

IBOtoolbox Review by Terri Pattio - Why I Use This Business Site Everyday!

When I first come across this site, it was my friend that invited me to check it out. Know this I had seen it before but I didn't think about checking it out until my friend had shared it with me. Thank God I did, the potential with this business site is unbelievable. The name IBOtoolbox means Independent Business Owners, and that's what you will find here. It is where you can meet a lot of business contacts and get to interact with them.

I know what you are thinking, well I can do this at any other social site on the internet. What makes this one different? Here's the answer, IBOtoolbox has some awesome stats to brag about, they average over 150,000+ visitors to the platform per day. Here's what this means in terms of visitors, 96% are non-members and 4% are members. IBOtoolbox is attracting all of these people from the internet itself, and the way that this is being done is by the ads that are being put up by the members, they are being pushed out on the internet and getting you targeted traffic. The way that you get to put up your ads, is by blogging twice a day and earning 20 credits for each blog post (which is a total of 40 credits per day). When you have accumulated 100 credits, you can put up a banner or listing ad and it will get displayed throughout the IBO social platform and on the internet. This is what I get excited about, because it allows me to get targeted visitors and that's what you want. When people see your banner or listing ad and they click on it, that's a targeted visitor at your website.

Now you want to know how they get on the internet, here's how IBOtoolbox does it, when you post your blog, they go to several of their websites which is being indexed by Google, Yahoo and Bing because they come and index the content that is being posted up everyday (provided that keywords are in place). This is awesome and if you don't understand this, just know this is happening. There is no doubt about it in my mind. If you want to test it out, then you will have to join with me as an associate and I will be happy to help you get started.

Just click the banner below and setup your profile and contact me. Oh I forgot to mention that it's FREE to join and you will never have to pay anything. One other thing I want to tell you about, whenever you invite someone to IBOtoolbox, you get a 200 credits which you can use to put a listing ad up or banner to promote your business. These ads will be displaying all over the internet getting you targeted traffic/visitors to your website, blog or business.

The whole purpose of this site is to brand YOU. Check out the banner below, YOU see my picture in that banner. They have a lot of other tools to offer including a contact manager and a lead generator too. I invite you to check it out and join me here, this will be the best decision for your business. Please check out my profile when you click the banner and learn more about me. I look forward to getting to know you better and I wish you a happy and prosperous life and business.





Thank you for visiting my blog and I direct you to click the link below to check out my website and get a copy of my FREE e-book that will educate you about network marketing, and you will get FREE training forever.

FREE MLM Training and Business Mentoring

13 comments:

  1. Once again Miss Pattio, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, great information and makes things clearer for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I agree with you and would like to share my ideas with you. This post is quite educational.
    http://getsometraffic.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri i just keep loveing your blogs and info more and more!!I sure will be glad when i learn bloging like that GOD bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, thanks for your blog and giving us the vision of what IBO Toolbox is about. You are a very informative person that does research on what she does. Terri really know what she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Do Express my Entire Solidarity with This Blog...
    Nice Presentation, Dear Lady Terri Pattio...
    IBO Loving

    André Feldman

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely fantastic Terri. IBO Toolbox is a truly awesome marketing toolbox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terri,

    Just to say that I absolutely agree with you - IBOtoolbox is an amazing platform for your business !
    So many free resources here , and I am so glad I joined.
    Great post .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ibotoolbox is great for real exposure....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just what to say Ibotoolbox is a Great Platform for
    anyone Business! GO IBO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the information I think I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting there are so many that have no idea what to blog about. So how does this help them?

    ReplyDelete